We work hard to make our homes as beautiful and cozy as possible. But it is often tough for us to decide how exactly we want the place to look like. If you are searching for new living room, bedroom, kitchen or bathroom painting ideas, check out these helpful tips:
Nursery painting ideas
- Boys like bright colors and associations. Turn your son’s room into a magnificent circus tent! Yellow walls with light green accents meeting a red ceiling, matching furniture and thematic décor will make every child happy.
- Give a fairy tale for your little princess by painting the room yellow, golden green and light blue with deep brown accents reiterated in the Flowers, butterflies, horses, castles and her favorite characters will make a nice addition to such design.
Kitchen painting ideas
- Champagne-colored walls with white windows will enlarge the space visually, while the olive-shaded ceiling will create the effect of extra height. Complement the scheme with pale green furniture.
- The kitchen is filled with spices which can be accentuated in the color of walls. Use mustard, clove, and cinnamon hues to make your kitchen warm and inspiring.
Bathroom painting ideas
- A green bathroom will help you forget you about all your troubles, because this color is associated with calmness and cheerfulness. Play with different shades of green, and you’ll feel its magic.
- Another nice idea is to follow the spa style: light-grey marble-like walls with creamy accents will lead you into the world of beauty and peace. Big mirrors, natural flowers and stones will complete the design.
Living room painting ideas
- The use of contrasting colors (also called complementary) will give your living room a fresh and energetic air. Try combining red and green, orange and blue, violet and yellow. To intensify one of the colors, repeat it in the furnishings.
- Deep golden brown walls connecting with a light yellow ceiling will fill the air with warmth and take off the stress. Use muffled electric light and hang golden curtains to block direct sunlight coming from the windows. Adding exotic paintings and decorations will give the room a more sensuous look. This design will work for bedroom as well.
Hopefully, these nursery, kitchen and bathroom painting ideas will come in handy for you! Once you’re done redecorating, you should think about buying some nice wall art for your freshly painted walls. Pay a visit to the web gallery of Leonid Afremov at http://afremov.com/ where you will find a wide range of colorful impressionistic paintings to any taste. Make your room complete with a beautiful canvas by this wonderful Israeli artist!