The dream of Australian artists
The white hot blur of the sun hanging high in the sky, splendid beaches fringed with opulent palms and gentle ocean waves rolling lazily towards the shore – this is Australia as we know and love it. There is hardly any other country in the world that is so beautiful and exciting. Aside from admiring the views, you can indulge in a great number of awesome activities:
- Surfing, sailing and scuba diving at the Great Barrier Reef.In case you didn’t know it, the Great Barrier Reef belongs to the seven natural wonders of our planets. You’ll be thrilled with the breathtaking display of corals and rich marine life of this region. Perhaps, you’ll even get to swim with dolphins or giant turtles!
- Taking a trip through the rain forest and hiking in the mountains.Australia is also famous for its magnificent tropical forests, home to many exotic species that can’t be found on other continents. Those who like hiking can enjoy a long-distance track in the Blue Mountains with their cozy green nooks, spectacular waterfalls and breathtaking abysses.
- Living in an Aboriginal village.In the north of Australia, you can still see age-old Aboriginal settlements untouched by the iron hand of civilization. Their hospitable dwellers will heartily greet you on their land and teach you how to live in unity with nature wisely using its abundant resources.
Australian art and Leonid Afremov
For Australian artists, landscapes aren’t as common as seascapes. After all, this small continent is surrounded by ocean from all sides and everywhere you look you see endless miles of water, dazzling blue at noon and burning with all shades of red at sunset. On canvases by famous Australian artists, beach scenes and water views are depicted with particular care and love. Thrilled by the astounding beauty of Australia, modern impressionist Leonid Afremov has created a number of paintings dedicated to this wonderful continent. Just look at his seascape “Blue Sky”. It strikes the eye with a unique painting manner:
- Carefully selected palette of colors in which multiple shades of blue are set off by occasional additions of orange, white and black.
- Quick expressive strokes that make the painting very vivid and spontaneous.
- Idyllic composition that shows the perfect harmony between the sky and the water connected by the gracious silhouette of a lonely boat.
If you thumb through our web gallery, you’ll find numerous examples of Australian seascapes painted by Leonid Afremov in his signature style. Those in love with water views and Australia in particular will be glad to have them on their wall! Just pick one that suits your interior design best and make a quick order online!
Cheap wall art